An expert review of your fundraising resources, practice, performance and position, identifying ways to improve your results - and discover unexpected opportunities.
Scaled and tailored to suit your charity, needs and budget, a fundraising review is an audit of the main factors impacting on your fundraising and results. We can carry out:
an internal audit of
- your charitable and financials goals, funding needs and fundraising resources
- the skills, experience and performance of your fundraising team(s)
- your income stream mix, fundraising activity and results
- the relative return on your investment in various forms of fundraising
- your forward aims, ambitions and options for fundraising
- any fundraising strategy/planning you have undertaken
and an external audit of the environment in which you are fundraising:
- the ‘Economic’ Environment - Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal and Environmental factors that impact your fundraising
- the Competitive Environment - mapping your position in the funding marketplace with your ‘competitors’, and comparing their fundraising
- the ‘Market’ Environment - key characteristics and trends in the sector, donors, channels etc.
- identify new opportunities you may not be aware of
- identify strengths and weaknesses and how to respond to them
- find out how ready you are to create or update a fundraising strategy, what the main issues for your charity are likely to be and how to respond
- establish a foundation and framework for creating a robust fundraising plan
- Identify any organisational issues that could hamper fundraising
- determine what information, data and insights you will need in order to succeed in fundraising
Audits range in scope/size from 2 to 20+ days depending on the size of your charity, your budget and how in-depth you want it to be.